1/12/2013

Packing Escapades

My Kelty Pawnee 50L pack
We leave for our adventure in t-minus 25 days... and somehow, only one thing is keeping me up at night: will I be able to fit all of the stuff I need in this tiny little backpack?

Of course, the answer has to be yes. One of the reasons I chose this small pack is so that I'll be able to walk around for a long while without the weight getting to me. So, if I can't comfortably carry it, it's stays at home.

My family and friends aren't helping much. "Rachel, are you bringing a straightening iron, or just your blow-dryer?" "You're not bringing heels? "Are you going to be wearing the same thing in every picture?"

Yikes. Now my vain side is been threatening to come out and trample reason. And yet, I'm too much of a wimp to carry a huge pack across half the world. So, my internal packing wars continue. I'll post an update with a detailed list once the battle finally ends. Let's hope it ends soon.

-R


No comments:

Post a Comment